- No deep or global knowledge of the organization or of innovation concepts are required to answer the survey.
- Each participant answers from his own perception and knowledge and in connection to the environment he is familiar with.
- The culture of your organization is made up by perceptions of all your collaborators, whatever their level of knowledge of the organization.
Frecuently asked questions
If you have been invited to participate in the InnoQuotient Survey…
If you are evaluating to assess the Culture of your enterprise…
- The InnoQuotient assessment is targeted for an organization —or a segment within the organization— that is willing to improve and transform, and also brave enough to analyze itself and know how its attitude and capacities actually face the improvement, change and transformation.
- To know such reality, the only way for organizations is to ask those who know more about it, its collaborators.
- One IQ assessment is for one organization —or a segment within it— that might be split into a maximum of 15 departments and 15 categories.
- In the event of a complex structure, our recommendation is to run as many assessments as the structure requires, in such a way that the outcomes are easy to manage and allow you to process the analysis of results adequately.
- For complex organizations, besides of the outcome for each IQ Assessment made, we provide the consolidation of all your assessments.
- Setting up the assessment project.
- The participation time.
- Consultation and analysis of results by the organization
- Selecting the target population. InnoQuotient recommends inviting 100% of collaborators, either from the organization or from de segment selected.
- Define the configuration of the organization’s departments/divisions.
- Define the configuration of hierarchical levels.
- Set the Assessment timeline: opening and closing dates of participation.
- Define the communication campaign to launch the survey.
- It is the opening time during which the participants can access the survey. Recommended time by InnoQuotient is two weeks.
- The access to the survey is anonymous, all participants have the same user and password.
- It only requires 10 minutes to complete it.
- The participant answers some questions about his job profile, 54 assessment questions + 2 open-ended questions.
- Once the participation has been completed, the project administrator access to the survey results is activated.
- By going to the IQ clients’ area, the organization can delve into its results from multiple perspectives, pursuant to the needs for analysis to reach conclusions that allow the definition of very efficient action plans.
- When the organization runs more than one IQ Assessment, it can consult its IQ Evolution: compare the result versus previous editions. Thus, it can analyze its transformation on the grounds of the actions put into operation.
- InnoQuotient rates are applied on annual subscription basis.
- There are two type of subscriptions:
- It allows you running the Assessment and having access to your results throughout one year (IQ Clients Area).
- It allows you only to access your results throughout one year (IQ Clients Area).
- Both subscriptions give you access to the InnoQuotient Knowledge Area where you can find material and information about the InnoQuotient concepts.
- It is fundamental for InnoQuotient that the participant is and feels anonymous. Only in this way we will obtain their honest assessment.
- As organization, you require them to express what they feel not what you want to hear.
- Based on the Assessment results, your organization will analyze and create action plans that will condition the work of your teams in coming months. It is vital that you get the real picture of the culture of your organization.
- Any inconvenience arisen from the fact of not controlling the access is smaller in the face of the benefit of anonymity.
- We do not issue a final report. The results of your IQ Assessment are multiple. You can access them online from the InnoQuotient Client Area. They are interactive and you can download them as you require.
- You can see the model of results at the demo
We are pleased to share with you news about our services around the InnoQuotient Assessment of the Culture of Innovation, which is continuously evolving in its online solution proposal to the client.
From now on, you have permanent access to your data.
InnoQuotient is committed from 2023 onwards to a solution that provides permanent access to the InnoQuotient client area and to your assess, with no expiry dates and no need for renewal.
So that you can consult the results of your InnoQuotient assessment at any time and from anywhere, all you have to do is log in with your credentials at https://client.innoquotient.com.